Klook.com

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

The visuals of Victon's members who are rumored to participate in Produce 101 Season 4

KeypG
EjXPY
Byungchan

sMguh
BYgwZ
UKrHX
Soobin

oyERA
eEhvc
ewxaO
Sejun

KrFjr
hyjtA
Djkuh
Heochan

They have been in talks for their visuals


-Oh.. They look really handsome..

-Ah f*ck, I guess I'm going to watch that damned show again this time..

-Byungchan is really handsome.. I happened to saw him busking in Gangnam a while ago, and he looked so handsome that I fell in love..

-That Sejun guy looks quite handsome..

-Crazy.. All of them are really good-looking..

-I really hope things would turn out well for Victon's members..

-I hope this show would help them to start seeing the light..

-They all look really handsome, but why aren't they getting the fame..? Is it because of their company..?

-It's my first time seeing them and I have to admit that they look handsome..

-Hul.. Victon is going to participate in Produce 101 Season 4..?

-I think they're going to do well in the show, they're all handsome..

-That Sejun guy reminds me of Ong Seong Woo, he's so freaking handsome..ㅜㅜㅜ

-Are they in the same company with Apink..?

-The first guy looks like Park Bogum..

-Byungchan is really handsome..
trazy.com