Klook.com

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Male idols who debuted with cheerful and bright concept

SHINee - Replay

B1A4 - O.K

Boyfriend - Boyfriend

Seventeen - Adore U

ASTRO - Hide & Seek

VERIVERY - Ring Ring Ring

Golden Child - DamDaDi

NCT Dream - Chewing Gum

DBSK - Hug

iKON - My Type


-Adore U and Replay are seriously the best songs ever..

-Adore U is a really nice song, I still listen to it..

-SHINee maintains their cheerful and bright concept even after their debut.. My fave song is Lucky Star..

-I think Seventeen did a really great job by choosing Adore U as their debut song, the same goes to Golden Child and their debut song, DamDaDi..

-Adore U is indeed a really great song. And on top of that, the choreography is really amazing. They might be a rookie group back then, but their stage doesn't look like any other rookie groups at all..

-Chew Chew Chew Chew Chewing Gum~

-That B1A4's song is seriously a really nice song, check it out guys!!

-I only know SHINee, DBSK, and iKON's songs from this list..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I came here while thinking of Energetic, though..

-I joined B1A4's fandom because of that song..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I had no idea My Type was iKON's debut song..

-Why is VIXX not on this list..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Replay is the best debut song to ever exist..
-I thought B1A4's debut song was Beautiful Target.. Learn something new everyday..

-I freaking love NCT Dream's Chewing Gum..
trazy.com