Klook.com

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Whoa.. This is the recent whereabouts of JYP Natty

와 jyp였던 나띠 근황이래 | 인스티즈
와 jyp였던 나띠 근황이래 | 인스티즈
So pretty.. Is that Shin Eunsoo next to her?


-Whoa.. My baby has grown up so much..

-This is unbelievable.. Hul, she looks amazing..

-Whoa, I almost couldn't recognize her.. Which company is she in now..?

-Seems like she still hangs out with Shin Eunsooㅜㅜ

-Look at how beautiful my baby is..ㅠㅠ She has grown up so much..

-Why does she remind me of Cha Seri from SKY Castle..?

-Hul.. I think her make up style has changed a lot, she looks gorgeous!

-She looked like a foreigner when she appeared in Sixteen, and now she looks less like a foreigner in my opinion..!

-She used to be a baby back then during Sixteen.. Her aura has changed drastically now..

-Has she left JYP Ent. now..?

-When will Natty make her debut..?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. She doesn't look like a baby anymore now..

-Hul.. What is Natty up to these days..?ㅠㅠ

-I think I heard somewhere that she's training in Stone Music now..? Is that true..?

-Yeah, the girl next to her is Shin Eunsoo..
trazy.com