Klook.com

Saturday, January 19, 2019

What would you do if you were in Ye Seo or Han Seojin's position?

may contain spoilers, read at your own risk



[If you were Ye Seo, would you tell the truth or not?]

1. If she chooses to tell the truth, Woojoo, whom she has a crush on, will be released. But on the other side, she would get expelled from school and has to give up her dream on enrolling to SNU Med School

2. If she chooses not to tell the truth, she would enroll to SNU Med School. But on the other side, Woojoo would stay in jail for years and she would live her whole life with guilt.


-#1.. It doesn't matter if she gets expelled. She comes from a wealthy family, she could afford studying abroad..

-#1.. I would choose to tell the truth, at least for my own mental health..

-#1.. I would never be able to live normally when I have ruined somebody else's life..

-Honestly, I would choose #2.. Of course you would choose #1 because it's not really happening in real life, but it actually is not as easy at it sounds..

-#1.. I would prefer to get expelled. I'm sure there are many other paths that's right for me. I don't think I would be able to live normally with guilt..

-#1.. If the whole thing gets exposed to the whole country, it wouldn't be easy for her to live in South Korea. So I think it's better for her to tell the truth and just study abroad..

-#1.. I would probably get a mental illness because of the guilt, no matter how successful I would be if I enroll to the med school..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I was thinking about #2.. But if I was her, I would choose to tell the truth. A boy that I like is being accused for a murder he didn't commit..

-#1.. I can't live my whole life with such guilt. I mean, I wouldn't even be able to sleep comfortably. I probably would've died first before enrolling to the med school..

-#2.. And commit suicide in the end..

-#2 with no doubt.. I don't want my life to be ruined..

-#1.. I would feel relieved if I choose to tell the truth, but I'm probably going to regret it for the rest of my life..

[If you were Kwak Mihyang (Han Seojin), would you choose to help Woojoo or not?]

If you choose to help Woojoo, your daughter might get expelled from school and you might get ostracized in the society.

vs

If you choose not to help Woojoo, your friend's son would have to live his life in the prison and you would have to live your life with guilt.


-I would send my daughter to study abroad, and choose to not help Woojoo..

-I would help Woojoo.. Both me and my daughter would live our life with guilt for making an innocent kid gets wrongly accused for a murder he didn't commit..

-#2 with no doubt.. No matter how much I feel sorry for Woojoo, I can't see my own daughter's life getting ruined..

-It wouldn't be easy.. If I was Ye Seo, of course I would choose to help Woojoo. But I don't know if I would do the same thing if I was Han Seojin..

-Rationally, I would choose #2.. I can't ruin my own daughter's life..

-Honestly speaking, I would choose #2.. And hope for the police to catch the real culprit..

-I would choose #2.. If I were Ye Seo, I would absolutely choose to help Woojoo. But if I was her mother, I wouldn't especially knowing that I would ruin my daughter's life by helping Woojoo..

-Of course I would choose to help Woojoo. That's how my parents raised me, and that's how I'm going to raise my kids..

-If my husband didn't know the real identity of Hyena, I would just shut up.. But since he already knows, I would choose to help Woojoo.. Everything that you hide will eventually get exposed in the end..

-Life is long, and there are a lot of more important things than going to university.. 

-There are a lot of people who choose to not help Woojoo, that's horrible.. Someone is being wrongly accused for a crime he didn't commit and you choose to not help him..

-#1.. And then I would live abroad with my daughter. I can't see her living her whole life with guilt..

[There's no way Ye Seo wouldn't have a mental-breakdown]


0. She studies as if her life depends on it because of her own greed and her parents' ambitions
1. She found out that her mother has been deceiving her the whole time. (Kwak Mihyang)
2. She likes Woojoo, but Woojoo likes Hyena, the girl that she hates the most.
3. She can totally see that Hyena is using Woojoo. (e.g: the kiss)
4. Hyena once beat her by ranking #1, which made her feel inferior to Hyena.
5. Hyena entered her house as Yebin's live-in tutor.
6. She discovered that Hyena is her half-sister
7. Hyena was murdered. And the prime suspect is her crush, Woojoo.
8. And on top of that, her own mother is suspicious of her.
9. She was really shook to see Woojoo in prison uniform.
10. She started to suspect Kim Jooyoung, whom she used to trust.
11. She thought Kim Jooyoung gave her sample questions, but turns out it was actually a leaked questions.
12. If she wants to help Woojoo, she's going to be at least expelled from the school and can't enroll to the uni. that she wants.

The conclusion is

Her mom: She loves Ye Seo, but she doesn't trust her.
Kim Jooyoung: Ye Seo trusted her, but she brain-washed her + gave her the leaked test + is a murderer.
Hyena: Ye Seo hated her, but turns out that she's her half-sister.. and also murdered. 
Woojoo: Ye Seo likes him with her whole heart, but he likes Hyena. And he's also in jail for being wrongly accused for Hyena's murder
Ye Seo: She can't choose between helping Woojoo vs gets expelled for the leaked tests

It would be weird if she's not having a mental-breakdown by now..


-I really feel bad for her and Woojoo's family..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Who said that our Ye Seo has a fragile mentality... It's amazing that she's still in her right mind right now..

-It would've been better if she didn't work with Kim Jooyoung in the first place..ㅠㅠ

-Who dares to say that our Ye Seo has a fragile mentality..

-I don't think Ye Seo is weak, just like what Kim Jooyoung said.. If I were her, I would probably sleep for 15 hours straight..ㅠㅠ

-I've always thought that Ye Seo was weak, but turns out that I'm wrong..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Would she give up her own life to save the guy she likes.. I can't imagine if I were in her position..

-It would've been better if Kwak Mihyang didn't work with Kim Jooyoung from the very start.. This proves that a parent's greed could ruing their own kid's life..

-Please save our Ye Seo..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-What the.. I don't watch this drama but did Kim Jooyoung kill Hyena..??

-If I were her, I would've gone insane..ㅠㅠ

-Ye Seo.. You should've just studied alone..ㅠㅠ

-I hate Ye Seo, but who would be able to stay in their right mind in such situation..? She's amazing for that..

-I wonder how could she manage to go through all of these..
trazy.com