Klook.com

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Viewers talk about the acting skills of actors and actresses who star in the drama SKY Castle

may contain spoilers, read at your own risk!



[The actress whose acting skills would never be questioned anymore]

Lee Taeran as Lee Sue Im


-Her acting sent chills down my spine today..

-She's a really great actor..

-I cried so freaking hard..

-My heart breaks just to look at her..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Lee Sue Im, don't cry..ㅠㅠㅠ  Let's get Woojoo out of the jail..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I literally bursted out into tears when she started crying..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Shining-Taeran, God-Sue Im..ㅠㅠ

-I cried so f*cking hard when she said she felt sorry that Woojoo has a stepmother like her..

-I cried along with her too..ㅠㅠ She cries a lot lately..ㅠㅠ

-God-Sue Im..ㅠㅠ Woojoo did nothing wrong, let's get him out of the jail..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I totally realized how a great actress she is today..ㅠㅠ I literally cried at that scene..

-I also cried when she visited Woojoo and asked whether if he had eaten yet..

-Seriously.. Both her and Hwang Chiyoung really do look like a real parents..ㅠㅠ 

[The cause of all problems in SKY Castle]




NoConJoonSang

He's busy blaming others again today..


-He's the one to blame for not using condoms and yet he's blaming it all on his mother..

-I really want to smash his head when he started crying..

-Does his mom really have to tell him how to put on a condom?!

-I seriously hate him the most..

-F*ck.. He's such a big loser, and that's because he's a great actor..

-He really does look like a kid when he cries in front of his mother.. I somehow feel bad for him at that scene..

-It's because his mother raised him that way..

-He's such a loser..ㅋㅋㅋ I can't believe he still continues to blame other people at that situation..

-Whoa.. But he's so f*cking handsome..

-This proves that a parent's greed could mess their kid's life..

-I hate his mother the most..

-This idiot.. He's over 40 and yet he still blames his mother for everything..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I skipped his scene because I really hate seeing him blaming his mother and whined like a baby..

[The actress from SKY Castle who everyone hopes to keep it moderate with her role]


She really looks spiteful today..


-She deserves the Daesang.. 

-Yeom Jung Ah, the daesang is yours..

-She just looks like Han Seojin a.k.a Kwak Mihyang to me..

-She's a freaking great actress..

-I really hate her;; I used to root for her, but I quit now..

-Mihyang needs to go to hell while Yeom Jung Ah needs to get the daesang..

-She really needs to go to hell, what a trash.. But at some point, I can totally understand her feelings.. Her acting skill is really convincing..

-Why is she so freaking good at acting..?ㅋㅋㅋ You need to keep it moderate, Kwak Mihyang..

-I'm sure she's going to get the daesang..

-She's really cruel but at some point, I can totally understand how she feels..

-Now, this is what you call actress..

-She's really good at acting that I'm so close to hate the actual actress..ㅋㅋㅋ

-My heart aches when she says, 'Ye Seo-ya.. Mom can't give up your life'..ㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com