Klook.com

Saturday, January 19, 2019

So Junghwan, the trainee who got picked by YG to debut just after 6 months of training

He became a trainee at the age of 14
And soon, he appeared on YG Treasure Box
He has been YG's favorite since the first episode
And today, YG confirmed that he's in the line-up of YG's upcoming boygroup.

He's 15 years old right now






(go to the original post for more pics)


-He's really handsome..

-15 years old..? Whoa.. He's really young..

-He reminds me of that iKON's member.. I can't figure out his name, though..

-I feel bad for him.. He already gets so much hate even before his debut. How are his skills, anyway?

-I think he would be so much more handsome once he grows up..

-I think I know why YG really likes him..

-He's one of the best visual in Treasure Box.. One of the most outstanding participants along with that Japanese guy, Naruto.. or something..

-It's my first time seeing him.. He doesn't make you gasp for his handsomeness, but he's really nice to look at..

-He's so cute..ㅠㅠㅠ I bet he's going to attract so much fans once he debuts..

-He somehow looks like the type that SM is really into..

-If YG is going to put the kids he likes in the group, why bother making the viewers vote..??

-Does that mean he gets to be in the final line up for his looks..?

-I don't know if it's because he's young or something else, but he looks really adorable..

-The only thing Yang Hyunsuk did well so far..
trazy.com