Klook.com

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Netizens can see the resemblance between Choo Sarang and Seolhyun














-Why do I see Yoon Mirae in her face..??

-I know how beautiful both Sarang and Seolhyun, but they look nothing alike..

-She looks like Jimin..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. She has grown so much taller..

-She looks like the mixture of Jimin and Seolhyun..

-Oh.. I can see the resemblance in the first and second pictures..

-Sarang really does look like her grandmother..zzz

-I think I know what the OP is trying to point out here..ㅋㅋ

-I can't imagine how much did Sarang play outside..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. Sarang has grown so much..

-Why does she look so cute with that burnt skin of hers..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seems like she often plays outside..

-She reminds me of Han Chowon..

-Choo Seunghoon looks so freaking scary..

-She really does look like Jimin..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com