Klook.com

Saturday, January 19, 2019

I think I understand what the scriptwriters are trying to tell in the latest episode of SKY Castle




The most important part of the pyramid is not the very top of it, but the center of it.
The character who pointed this was Soohan, and not the owner of the pyramid
But I think this is what the scriptwriters are trying to point out..


-I noticed that too..

-Soohan is really clever..

-Seeing by how Soohan was the one who pointed this, it made me realise that there's no characters in the drama who appear with no clear reasons..

-And Kijoon also pointed that the earth is round..

-I got goosebumps all over my body when Soohan said that..

-I really like this scene.. It left a deeper impression since Soohan pointed it in a joking way instead of a serious manner..

-I think Soohan would be so much more successful than his own father even if he doesn't get accepted in SNU Med School..

-Jjin Jjin raised her son really well..

-It left a deep impression in my mind because Soohan was the one who pointed it out..

-Soohan is such a genius..ㅠㅠ

-Not to mention that the background music that was played totally suits this scene..

-The scriptwriters must be geniuses..

-What did Soohan say..? I only watch SKY Castle from theqoo..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Now that I realized it, Soohan's family are the least problematic family in the castle..zzz
trazy.com