Klook.com

Saturday, August 25, 2018

,

Nicki Minaj's twitter ft. BTS

Nicki personally streams the song and uploads it on Twitter..ㅋㅋㅋ
(N/B: I know it's Instagram but the OP says Twitter)

니키미나즈 트위터 (feat.방탄소년단) | 인스티즈
A fan asked why she wasn't in the MV and
she replied, saying that a MV with her will be out in a couple days!!


-I'm really proud of BTS..

-You guys have to listen to another version with Nicki's featuring in it.. Her rap is seriously no joke..ㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so crazy, I can't believe they really did a collaboration with Nicki Minaj..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Ooh.. Is it really coming out in a couple days??

-Wow.. BTS is in a whole different level..

-I can't believe two of my favorite singers are doing a collab..ㅠㅠ I'm so happy..

-Guys, check out the song.. It sounds nice and exciting~!

-Whoa.. This is a spoiler!!

-I really love the version with Nicki Unnie in it..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Nicki Minaj??? This is so freaking cool.. BTS is so cool..

-As a fan of both BTS and Nicki Minaj, I am so happy to hear this news..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm looking forward to the MV..ㅠㅠ

-This is so crazy.. BTS is so amazing..

trazy.com