Klook.com

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Seriously V.. No wonder why a lot of idols chooses him as their role model

Crazy..

(N/B: I couldn't upload the other gif, probably because of the size. Click on the original link to see the gif)

-He's seriously so cool..

-Taehyung.. Exploding with his charms..ㅠㅠ

-If I was an idol, I probably would've looked up to V as well..

-How should I say it.. You just can't get enough of him, you can't help but keep on wanting to look at him..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He's really full of charms..

-But, seriously though.. He's really handsome..

-His visual is so surreal..

-I agree.. His acting skills, facial expressions, visual, even singing skills.. He's got it all..

-It always fascinates me how his facial expressions never look awkward..

-I can't help but gasp whenever his face comes up in the MV.. Every gestures he does look really natural, and so do his facial expressions. I can't help but admire him..

-Taehyung suits this song really well..

-I replayed the MV 5 times in total just to see him.. He's so freaking handsome.
trazy.com