Klook.com

Saturday, August 25, 2018

, , ,

The members that confuse people the most when they first get into Red Velvet

레드벨벳 처음 알게되면 헷갈리는 멤버 | 인스티즈
Irene and Seulgi

I couldn't tell them apart at first..


-Hmm.. Not reallyㅠㅠ For me, it's Joy and Yeri..

-For me, it's Seulgi and Wendy...

-I remember having a hard time telling them apart during their debut era because they had similar hairstyle and make up style..

-I know right.. Irene and Seulgi somehow have a very similar aura..

-I used to get confused telling apart Irene and Yeri..

-For me, it's Joy and Irene..

-When I first saw that teaser of Red Velvet, with them having their hair breaded with each other, I thought they all looked so similar and I couldn't tell them apart.. But now, I don't understand why it was difficult to tell them apart..

-That's what usually happens when you get into an idol group.. Some of them appear look alike to you, but after getting used to see them.. You'll realize that they don't actually like alike..

-Me too.. I couldn't tell them apart at first but now I don't understand why, I mean.. They look different..

-But honestly, I feel like Red Velvet's members somehow starting to look like each other.. I don't know how to put this into words.. Anyway, the five of them kinda look alike..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I remember having a hard time remembering Joy, Seulgi, and Wendy's name..

-To be honest, I still can't tell them apart right until this second..

trazy.com