Klook.com

Thursday, July 13, 2017

, , ,

Kwon Hyunbin sounds very concerned in his latest Instagram update

'I don't know..'

xEUVs
wOIay
The comment that his acquaintance left: No wonder why you're really concerned.. Choose the thing that you won't regret..ㅜㅜ
HB: Ok

There are some articles stating that among JBJ's members, Hyunbin is the only one who still hasn't decided on anything yet.

Seems like he's concerning whether if he wants to debut with JBJ in September, or participate in a fashion week in October.
Both options are the chance that don't come twice in his life.
VkUZj

credits when reposting

-Please debut with JBJ..ㅠㅠㅠ

-For me, I really hope he would just join the fashion week instead..

-Hyunbin, just do the thing that you really want!

-Isn't joining the fashion week will be a better choice for him..?

-I'm a fan of JBJ but I just want him to do anything he wants..

-Hyunbin will make a wise decision, won't he..?ㅠㅠ

-Hyunbin will do well no matter what he chooses.. He's a hard-working person..

-No wonder why he sounds really concerned..

-It took me a while to realize that's Jang Moonbok beside him.. I thought he was a female model..ㅋ

-Hul.. Fashion week..? He should go to fashion week then..

-I think choosing Fashion Week will be better for his future..

-I want to see him as a model but more than that, I just want him to choose the thing that he's passionate for..

-Hul.. That's Moonbok?ㅋㅋ I thought it was his sister..ㅋㅋ

-Can't he just choose both..?ㅠㅠ

-Just do the thing that makes you happy, Hyunbin-ah.. I will be rooting for you no matter what options you choose..

-He said that his passion towards being a singer grows bigger after he participated in Produce 101..ㅠㅠ I don't think he will get the chance to debut as a singer if he doesn't debut with JBJ..ㅠㅠ

-One vote for Fashion Week for me.. But still, I hope he will choose the thing that makes him happy..
trazy.com