Klook.com

Thursday, July 13, 2017

,

Black Pink's Youtube condition

The views for 'As If It's Your Last' from the day it was released until 20 days after it.

블랙핑크 유튜브 현재 상황.jpg | 인스티즈
It has only been 21 days (20d 1h 31m) since they released the MV and yet they already have 60 million views.
Now the only thing left for YG is to release physical albums.

credits when reposting

-?? What do you mean.. They don't have any physical albums..?
  -They don't.. Up until now, all of their songs were only released digitally..

-Black Pink..ㅠㅠ I love my girlfriends..ㅠㅠ

-Crazy..ㅠㅠ My girls are super stars now<3<3

-Please let them appear on music shows frequently..ㅠㅠ

-The song is really nice.. I can't pass a day without listening to it..

-Hul.. Amazing! I can't believe it's already been 21 days since the song was released.. Time sure flies really fast..

-I love Black Pink..ㅠㅠ They're seriously the best!!

-I really like their newest song..

-The MV is reaaally nice.. I love it..

-I wonder when will they hit the 100,000,000 views..ㅠㅠ Please release a physical album..ㅠㅠ I will buy it..ㅠㅠ

-They're truly amazing..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Black Pink..ㅠㅠ Let's go for 100,000,000 views!!

-I'm so proud of Black Pink..ㅠㅠ Just release a physical album as soon as possible, I promise I will buy it all.. You guys don't have to worry..ㅠㅠ

-God-Black Pink.. They're a rookie group who's just 2 years into their debut and yet they already achieved a lot of things..ㅠㅠ

-Wow..

-Whoa.. I have to admit that their latest song is really nice, though..
trazy.com