Klook.com

Thursday, July 13, 2017

,

[SPOILER] Idol School Ep. 1

'아이돌학교' 나띠 수석· 이해인 1위·솜혜인 퇴교…혼돈의 시작[종합] | 인스티즈

OSEN: 'Idol School' Natty as the first class president, Lee Haein ranks 1st, Som Hyein's withdrawal.. 'The start of a chaos'

credits when reposting

-I wonder why Eunseo is only at #20.. PD-nim, please give her some screen time..ㅠㅠ

-Natty has gotten so much prettier<3

-Is it Hyerin or Herin..?

-I was so surprised because Natty is actually so much better and prettier than I thought..ㅎㅎ

-I hope Eunseo will rank higher in the next episode.. And why does Lee Chaeyoung rank that high..?

-So people are buying this show in the end... What a disappointment..

-Oh, Natty!! She was my favorite in Sixteen..ㅠㅠ

-It's my first time hearing the last name 'Som'..

-??? It aired today..?

-Is 'Som' really her last name..?

-Not even surprised at all.. People will forgive you as long as you're pretty..

-I'm not going to watch this show..ㅠㅠ Unless if Yoo Ji Na debuts..

-People are watching this show in the end.. I thought they all boycotted this show..

-The whole show looks scripted.. It's so cringe worthy..

-They go to bed with full make up on their face..

-One person already left the show..??

-For me, the show is really interesting and nice.. Especially to see the girls working hard towards their dreams..

-I wonder who voted for Lee Chaeyoung..

-What a pervy show..
trazy.com