Klook.com

Thursday, July 13, 2017

attention please!

I noticed that some people are reposting my translations into their accounts on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.

Once again, I hope you guys give full credits if you do.
Because some people put the credits down in between the hashtags, where we need to click 'more' in order to see the credits. I wonder if this is too much to ask.

Please appreciate all the hard work I put on translating posts. 
I'm not even asking you guys to pay to repost my posts, so please just.. at least put some credits.

Anyway, I have the receipts of some people who purposely cut out the credits or even claim my posts as theirs. 
I have already personally contacted them but there is no reply so far.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to block your IPs from viewing my blog at this rate.

Once again, please appreciate the hard work.
I'm not only talking about my blog, but also the other translation blogs out there. 

Thank you so much and have a nice day. 
trazy.com