Klook.com

Thursday, July 13, 2017

,

Wanna One's version of Never with 11 members.. 'Has finished re-recording the song'



credits when reposting

-But why..

-I don't like this.. They don't consider Jonghyun's feelings at all..

-There are some people who suggested them to re-record Open Up instead, since it was the song that ranked #1 for the evaluation.. Well, the fans of trainees who were included in Open Up team wouldn't like that either..

-As a fan of Jonghyun, I'm not impressed at all..

-But why.. They should've re-recorded Open Up, it was the song that won the first place.. Or Super Hot, Hands On Me, etc.. Why Never..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't like this idea..

-This is not right..

-I hoped they wouldn't re-record any songs from the concept evaluations but they did.. I'm disappointed..

-It's not like the original song will be removed from music charts if Wanna One released their version.. I personally like this idea..

-I'm fine with it.. Don't listen to Wanna One's version if you don't want to, it's as simple as that..

-I'm so upset to hear this..

-Whoa.. I will be looking forward to it!!:)

-I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything, but to those people who don't like it don't have to listen to it..

-I'm looking forward to it but I wonder if they really have to re-record this song..

-I like the song but I don't think it's a good idea to re-record the song..

-I'm not curious about how it will sound like if Wanna One sings it..

-Don't re-record it!! Did you really expect people to like it..?? I only know Never by Nation's Sons..ㅠㅠ It's their song..
trazy.com