Klook.com

Thursday, July 13, 2017

, ,

Seriously, Wendy..

Isn't she starving herself at this rate..?
I really thought she looked cute and adorable when she was chubby, but people kept on body-shaming her, I felt really bad for her..
And she had to eat for a show a while ago and she looked really cautious there, I wish they would just let her eat comfortably.
Please stop hating on her...
It mustn't be easy to be a girl group member in this generation..ㅠㅠ

[+221][-37]
credits when reposting

1. [+84][-1] I think her upper body is actually slim, it's just that she easily gains weight in her lower body.. I know how that feels, she needs to lose so much weight in order for her legs to look slim.. But as she loses her weight, her upper body gets so much thinner..ㅠㅠ

2. [+44][-0] Hul.. She could just pass out in any time at this rate..

3. [+43][-1] Wendy still looks beautiful whether if she loses weight or not..ㅠㅠ Red Velvet's members are all pretty..ㅠㅠ Please, stay healthyㅠㅠ

4. [+34][-0] Honestly, as her fan, I just want her to be healthy, that's all that matters to me.. But people kept talking bullshit about how she can't take care of her own body back then when she was chubby.. And now that she lost some weight, people complain about how thin she is.. 

5. [+28][-0] People criticized her for looking chubby, asked her if she was really a celebrity, and so much of other hate comments and now that she already lost so much weight, they say she's too thin, etc..ㅠㅠ As a fan of Red Velvet, I really hate to see the girls being treated like this.. Those people will bash on her once they gain weight again.. When she's thin, people tell her she looks better with some weight, and once she gains weight, people tell her she's a pig and tell her to lose weight..

6. [+25][-0] I hope she's healthy and doesn't have any eating disorders.. I also hope she won't lose any more weight and take care of her health as she does promotions with Red Velvet..

7. [+24][-0] Being in shape is indeed very important for idols, but I hope she doesn't forget that being healthy is also really important..

8. [+22][-0] Do you think it's easy to lose weight?? People bashed her for looking chubby and once she lost so much weight, they complain about how thin she is.. What does that make all the effort she put in losing weight..?

9. [+21][-0] But still, I think it's a good thing that she lost weight.. Back when she was chubby, she barely got any interest from the public. She was overshadowed by the other members. And now that she has lost a lot weight, she looks outstanding and is currently living her glorious days. I appreciate all the effort she put to lost so much weight.. I like the current Wendy now..

10. [+16][-0] No.. This is just not right..ㅠㅠ There's no way that's a human bodyㅠㅠ Dog-SM.. Give me back my squishy and chubby Seungwan..ㅜㅜ
trazy.com