Klook.com

Thursday, July 13, 2017

, , , ,

Pentagon's members who produce 'Never', E'Dawn and Hui, to participate in Wanna One's debut album



credits when reposting

-Thank you so much.. Thank you so much..ㅠㅠ Salute..ㅠㅠ

-I love you..ㅠㅠSalute..ㅠㅠ

-Oh.. I'm currently listening to 'Never' right now.. Salute..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I hope Wanna One will use the song they produce as their debut song..ㅠㅠ

-This is amazing..ㅠㅠ Thank you so much..ㅠㅠ

-Thank you so much.. I will never forget how amazing ''Never'' is..

-Hul.. I love 'Never' so much.. I'm happy to hear that they're participating in Wanna One's debut album..ㅠㅠ

-'Never' is an amazing song.. I will be having high expectation this time~

-Great.. 'Never' will always be my favorite song..ㅠㅠ

-This is why Hui is really busy these days..

-Whoa.. I'm looking forward to it!!

-I'm really happy to hear this.. Oh my goodness.. My heart..

-I'm so proud of Hui and E'Dawn.. You guys are truly the best..

-Hul.. I had no idea Hui and E'Dawn produced 'Never'!! 

-Hui and E'Dawn are angels..ㅠㅠ

-Great! I have a feeling it's going to be beyond amazing..

-Oh..ㅎㅎㅎ I'm looking forward to it!
trazy.com