Klook.com

Thursday, July 13, 2017

, ,

The gesture that 9 out of 10 people can't do

Can you do it?

[+88][-30]
credits when reposting

1. [+34][-0] I can do the heart but I don't know what she does with her arms before it..ㅋㅋ It's so cool..

2. [+9][-0] That's a fancy gesture..ㅋㅋ

3. [+6][-0] It took me 20 minutes to learn that gesture from my friend..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+5][-0] I can do the heart but the whole gesture before it is still a mystery to me..

5. [+4][-1] I don't care about the heart, she looks pretty!

6. [+3][-1] This is way more fascinating to me..ㅋㅋ I saved this picture because it looks so cool.. No one around me can do this heart..ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+3][-0] I can do it, but not as fast as DIA's members..ㅋㅋ

8. [+3][-0] I nail that gesture in no time..

9. [+2][-0] Seriously, though.. How do you guys do it..

10. [+2][-0] I feel like my arms are going to be dislocated from trying this gesture, f*ck..
trazy.com