Klook.com

Saturday, October 5, 2024

, , , ,

MV that is being accused of blatantly plagiarising IVE's I AM MV

 

It's a song by an Indian singer, uploaded on YouTube 3 weeks ago, and it has around 4.47 million views.

Someone listed the songs that might have been used as references in the comment section.

*After doing some research, it turns out the singer said she was influenced by K-pop when creating the song... But it's still plagiarismㅜ

theqoo

-The song sounds fascinating, though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought she was Camilla

-After listening to the song, I don't even have the energy to get mad anymoreㅋㅋㅋ

-I've definitely seen that burning house scene before.

-I mean... The MV doesn't even match the song at all...

-At this point, it looks like the same background with just different people, thogh...?

-The songㅋㅋㅋ It drains mye energyㅋㅋㅋ

-Am I the only one who thinks she also plagiarized Taeyeon's INVU? Or is it just me...?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It seems like they spent a lot of money on the MV, but why does it feel so cheap and so blatantly copiedㅋㅋ

-What country is this song from..? India..?

-It’s so similar that I can’t even get mad, it’s just funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She didn't even try to make it look different

-But honestlyㅋㅋㅋㅋ This MV somehow looks like fan-made parody videos.... 

trazy.com