Klook.com

Saturday, October 5, 2024

,

SHINee Key crying after winning 1st place on Music Core todayㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ (+encore video)

 

 

An idol who still cries after winning 1st place in their 17th year?!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

+Here's the encore video. His live performance sounds incredible from 2:20.

theqoo

-Kibum-ah, congratulations on 1st place💕

-Congratsㅠㅠ I'm tearing up too.

-I love how he works so hard even with all his experience. Congrats!!!

-Didn’t he also cry the last time he got 1st place?ㅎㅎ I remember him suddenly singing the encore so well after cryingㅋㅋ

-Why am I tearing up tooㅠㅠㅠ Congratulations, Kibum! I'm always cheering for you...!!

-Congrats Kibum-ie~!!!!! I’m not a fan, but I’m always cheering for you!!!!

-Congrats, Key!! I love this song so much, it’s totally my style~~

-Kibum, congrats!!💕💕 I cried along with Kibum when he criedㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Even with all his experience, he still appreciates winning on music shows, and it’s really nice to see. Kibum-ssi, my bias' friend...

-Congratsㅠㅠㅠ I’m tearing up tooㅠㅠㅠ Keep performing for a long time.

-Congratsㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please keep singing for a long time.

-ㅠㅠ Why am I so emotional, congrats congrats. Key’s stage was amazing. Please stay as an idol for a long time.

trazy.com