Klook.com

Sunday, September 8, 2024

The rap part in LE SSERAFIM's new song gain mixed reactions


To me, it's an absolutely great part ㅋㅋㅋ Honestly, I was a bit surprised at first, but later I found myself eagerly waiting for it every time I listen to the song. It's addictive..

theqoo 

-I like it. I find it addictive.

-It was fine, but slightly annoying, so it actually stands out in memory.

-It seems like she was intentionally directed to sing like that, just like she did in Antifragile. It's addictive.

-The song is so good, but it always gets disrupted here, so I only listen to the first verse.

-It’s lacking excitement... It doesn’t add anything, and the part seems unnecessary.

-Reminds me of the rap part in 2PM's ‘Heartbeat’.

-I personally don’t like it.

-I don’t know if it’s the way it was produced or if it’s Eunchae’s voice, but it sounds so off.

-Oh really? This is my favorite part of the song

-I like itㅋㅋㅋ It's quite addictive

-I personally think this is the most outstanding part in the song. It's addictiveㅋㅋ

-I find this part is fun to listen to.

-Are they trying to make this part the killing point of the whole song? I personally don't quite like it, though.

-I freaking love it. The beat? is really fun and it's actually quite addictiveㅋㅋㅋ

-I think this part sounds just fine...

trazy.com