Klook.com

Sunday, September 8, 2024

,

The dance challenge that DAY6 YoungK actually nailed

 

Brain: 。o { I can’t believe I’m dancing. }

Body: I’ll dance anyway.

theqoo

-I'm genuinely surprised when he started doing the stepsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What's up with his expressions?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The fact that you can tell he’s trained makes it even funnier.

-Wait, he’s actually good? (Seriously)

-Crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Someone said that his outfit looks more like Stray Kids than Stray Kids actually doㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He’s actually really good.

-He didn’t go to New York for nothing~~

-His footwork is legit, but that expression is too funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks like a dancing robot

-He never closes his mouth, not even for a bitㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I feel like if he practices seriously, he'd actually be a good dancerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh... He kinda nailed this one, though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-If you cover his face, you'll actually see that he's a great dancer

-I had no idea DAY6 was a dance group

-Why do our band men keep trending for their dance skills...?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com