Klook.com

Sunday, September 8, 2024

The ending of today's episode of Love Next Door that receives huge dislike

 may contain spoiler

Seokryu has stage 2 of stomach cancer. Surgery? Chemotherapy? Isn't this crazy? This was the secret behind her leave? 

What? Stomach... Cancer?

theqoo

-I absolutely hate it, this is such a frustrating episode.

-Adding something like illness to a rom-com just feels so forced.

-What was the writer even thinking? Isn’t this supposed to be a rom-com?

-This is so boring, the plot is terrible.

-What year is it right now?

-Oh, I was planning to binge-watch this, but now I don’t want to.

-Why is there suddenly cancer…

-I was really looking forward to episode 8ㅠㅠㅠㅠ sigh.

-What kind of outdated plot is this…

-I’m just going to stop watching…

-Good thing I didn’t watch it… why would you put cancer in a rom-com?

-The plot is so terrible, seriously.

-I’m only watching it because Jung Haein is handsome…

-For a rom-com, the plot is too frustrating.

-Cancer… in a rom-com… I like both Jung Haein and Jung Somin, but this is getting harder to watch. What kind of plot is this?

trazy.com