Klook.com

Sunday, September 8, 2024

MEOVV's debut stage on Inkigayo today

 

 

theqoo 

-The intro is so f*cking cool.

-Gawon, Ella, and Anna really stand out.

-Anna is sooo pretty, and Narin performs the best. Now I see why she's the center.

-They’re really good... I think I might become a fan.

-I like the song.

-The outfit change during the dance break is greatㅋㅋㅋㅋ The stage set is cool, and the song is great. 

-Narin looks so much like BoA.

-They’re so good that they catch your attention. I really like Gawon.

-Gawon is so cool.

-I can’t stop thinking about Gawon.

-Oh no, Gawon is totally my styleㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The members are all very charming. I like Narin.

-Gawon is so cool... and Ella looks like a babyㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute

-Sooin and Gawon really stood out. The song sounds even better when watching the stage.

-The song grows on you the more you listen, but the stage feels a bit dull. 

trazy.com