Klook.com

Monday, July 1, 2024

STAYC 1st Full Album Title Track "Cheeky Icy Thang" Official M/V

 

Congratulations to STAYC on their comeback!!!

theqoo

-This is so good...?

-The song is really unique

-The music video is super cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ You can tell they put a lot of effort into itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's chaotic, but that's what I like

-The lyrics... I'm not hearing things wrong, right..?

-This is pretty good! The music video is well made too

-The beat is so loud it drowns out the vocals

-The more I listen, the more addictive it becomes

-Why is it so short...?

-Wow, I like it

-The song is fun and cute

-Great for listening in the summer

-Something feels off, it's like a mix of Run2U, ASAP, and Poppy...

-I can't understand a word of the lyrics

-I can't hear any of the lyrics, but they look pretty

trazy.com