Klook.com

Friday, June 28, 2024

,

NewJeans' Japanese fans seem to love Heejin core

Min Heejin's Instagram post

And NewJeans' fans who are spotted around the concert venueㅋㅋㅋ




This is the sticker than Min Heejin found

I think it's this one?ㅋㅋㅋ According to the translation, some foreign fans gave away the stickersㅋㅋㅋ

theqoo 

-It would probably be the same if they had a concert in Koreaㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's hilarious that they handed out that stickerㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The Heejin core Snoopy is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want one tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So cute, everyone seems to be having so much funㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Give me that sticker too!!!

-I want the sticker

-Oh, I really want that stickerㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-From Min Heejin's Instagram, I can tell that the Japanese fans really put effort into their looksㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's fun to seeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want the sticker too, so cute

-I want that Heejin core Snoopy stickerㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The sticker is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh, so cute, I really want the sticker

-So cute, this is Heejin Core 


trazy.com