Klook.com

Monday, April 22, 2024

, , , ,

The Choreography Controversy That Arose at the Time of ILLIT's Debut

 


Many people thought that ILLIT did not only copy New Jeans' choreography but also LE SSERAFIM and Fromis9. So, some believed that it might not just be an homage.

(I didn't post this to criticize, but because there was a mention of choreography in Audor's statement.)


-At this point, I think they did this with the intention of noise marketing

-Their concept and songs are just way too similar, I thought they were intentionally made that way with consent. But apparently, I was wrong. 

-HYBE should just apologize...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-If someone copied the work I did, I would feel really terrible. I hope they resolve this matter peacefully.

-Isn't this kind of thing very common?

-How can it be an homage if ADOR didn't give their consent to it? It's plain plagiarismㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Who made ILLIT's choreography?

-Why do HYBE's girl groups always seem to come up with homages...?

-I thought ILLIT included choreography from those groups to show that they're a group under HYBE. But it seems like they didn't seek approval from those groups first before using their choreography.

-All those works are from HYBE, so how can they be considered as homage or plagiarism?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This wasn't even the main issue of the controversy...

-Homage should feel like a sign of respect, not plagiarism...

-So, ADOR got backstabbed?
trazy.com