Klook.com

Monday, April 22, 2024

,

Seventeen's Vocal Team Receives Great Response As Soon As They Released the Highlight Medley 'Cheers to Youth'

 

It happens that we're meeting each other for the first time today
Even if you hate yourself more from the painful words 
Let's not worry about it
With our voices, everywhere, let's sing it
Cheers to youth 

theqoo 

-The moment I listened, I thought, "Wow, Woozi absolutely ate."ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so good.

-Wow, it's a song that I really love.

-I knew it's a masterpiece as soon as I listened.

-This is really good, seriously.

-ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ It's a must-listen song.

-My heart flutters as soon as I listen to it.

-This song can't be bad. I want to listen to the whole thing quickly.

-I love it so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jihun, you did greatㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Wow, it's so good ㅜㅜ This isn't the title track???

-I knew right away Woozi wrote this song as soon as I listened to it. So, so, so good.

-I think this song will be really popular, the emotions are just... so muchㅠㅠㅠ

-Ah, I want to listen to the full song quicklyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-It's really goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-This could have been the title track.

-The lyrics are so good, I want to listen to it quicklyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Truly the epitome of youthㅠㅠㅠ

-It's really so good, thank you Woozi, you're a genius.

-I want to listen to the full song quickly.

trazy.com