Klook.com

Monday, April 22, 2024

, ,

I Looked Up New Jeans' and ILLIT's Concept Photos Out of Curiosity

 










The top 4 pictures are New Jeans' while the bottom 4 pictures are ILLIT's.

I'm not familiar with both groups and I just searched their concept photos on Google. Personally, I understand why some people think they have similar concept and also why some don't see the resemblance. 


-It's understandable for one to two groups under the same company to have similar vibes...

-When I first saw ILLIT's album cover, I thought they were New Jeans

-From a non-kpoper point of view, I can't tell them apart

-Honestly speaking, they look similar

-It's so similar, they could pass as the same group...

-It's similar, but New Jeans' concept isn't entirely original to begin with, right?

-Yeah, I immediately thought of New Jeans when I first saw ILLIT

-The similarity can't be denied...

-It really does look like ILLIT is using New Jeans as their references

-I've always thought so... From the number of members they have, even to their style...

-LE SSERAFIM is constantly being talked for being the copy of BTS as well. It's just what Bang Sihyuk specializes in.

-I'm not on Min Heejin's side, but this is really similar.

-I don't see any resemblance between both groups.

trazy.com