Klook.com

Sunday, April 21, 2024

, ,

Recent Pictures of Song Mino, Who's Actively Serving as Social Service Worker

 



-What? Is that really him?

-Min... Mino-ya...?

-I'm asking this because I genuinely don't know but... Is it okay for him to dress like that?
 ㄴIsn't today his day off...?

-What...? I would believe it if someone told me he works in a surfing board shop instead of serving as a social service worker...

-Who are you...? Oh my goodness...

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe looks healthy, anyway!

-His hair grows so fast...

-He looks so f*cking happyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is it okay for him to grow out his hair like that??

-Park... Wan-gyu...???

-Is it okay to dye your hair when you're actively serving as a social service worker?

-I thought he was Johnny Deppㅎㅎ

-Ah... Oppa, please...

-You're kidding me, right?

trazy.com