Klook.com

Sunday, April 21, 2024

, , ,

NMIXX Sullyoon Sings a Cover of ILLIT's Magnetic

 

Since this post became trending, I'll add some other clips of her singing other songs too.

Sullyoon is so talented 🤩🤩 

 

theqoo 

-She's not only beautiful, but also sings really well? She's really gifted

-I hope NMIXX would also try releasing something like Magnetic. She sounds really good. 

-It actually suits her voice really well... I wish the clip was longer, though

-A visual of a fairy with beautiful vocals... It's too much to handleㅠㅠ

-Sullyoon sounds really amazing. Her voice matches the song's vibe really well. 

-With that visual and talent, Sullyoon seems too good to be true

-It's a song meant for multiple people to sing, so singing it alone must have been hard, but she did well.

-She's not only an amazing singer, but also very gorgeous...

-Sullyoon's voice suits ILLIT's song really well...

-I really like her voice

-She's the best idol I have ever seen in my entire life

-How did she manage to sing all those songs so effortlessly?

-Is there anything that Sullyoon can't do? She's not only gorgeous, but also sings really well. She was absolutely born to become an idol.

-Whoa... I really love her cover of ILLIT's Magnetic...

-Wow, now that I look at it... She kinda looks like Sana.

-In my opinion, she's just like Leonardo Dicaprio of the idol industry. Her talent is getting overshadowed by her own beauty. 

trazy.com