Klook.com

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

,

Boy Next Door's Live Encore Stage After Winning 1st Place on 'The Show' Today

 

theqoo 

-They did so well. Congratulations!!

-They sound really good singing liveㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-They sound amazing, but this song seems to be really fastㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The whistle sounds even better than in the recorded oneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is the song I've been listening on my way to work these days... They did so wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really like Taesan these days...

-Their live performance is even better than the recorded one...

-It looks like they really enjoy being on stageㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Zico indeed got good taste...

-They're so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's nice to see them perform so confidently like that...

-Isn't it really impressive to perform a song like that live?

-If they're already this good already as rookies, they'll only get better in the futureㅋㅋㅋ These days, there are a lot of rookies who can't even reach this level.

-Why would anyone think they're not good? They're really good.

-It's exactly the same as the audioㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're good.

-It's not bad, I don't know if my standards are high or if they're just really good, but I don't think they're bad.

trazy.com