Klook.com

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

, ,

The Reason Why NCT Doyoung Thanked His Fan for Keeping Her Promise

 

Thank you for keeping your promise!!☺️

DY: You asked me before if there was something I wished for and I told you I wanted you to film a legendary fancam of me.


Fan: In that moment, the contents of the letter I gave to him before the pandemic crossed my mind (Seriously, it was from at least 4 years ago). I wrote that before I die, I really wanted to see Doyoung singing a song like Baek Yerin's Square on a festival stage, with natural light as the wind hits him...



-Wow, he remembered that...?

-Wow, that's amazing. I feel like I would cry if I were that fan.

-And that fan has been a fan of Doyoung since his debut, that's so touching.

-Wow, this is why it's impossible not to stan Doyoung. He looks so beautiful in the fancamㅠㅠ

-This is crazy, remembering a letter from four years ago shows incredible memory.

-The fact that such an idol exists in reality is unbelievable...

-It's so cool to see the trust, loyalty, and love between the singer and the fan displayed so beautifully...

-But seriously, the fancam was very well-shot.

-It's really touching... how can the relationship between fans and singers be like this..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Wow... the video is so beautiful. I want to save it and watch it often because Doyoung's singing is so good.

-It's really, really a beautiful relationship he has with his fansㅠㅠ

-Wow, it's touching, romantic, and full of love, really...

-Doyoung always seems so sincere. I don't know why I didn't realize it sooner

-Doyoung has never not been sincere.

-The fact that Doyoung remembered the letter and even asked about it even when the fan who wrote it forgot about it...

-How can he remember that letter??? It's touching because idols usually don't remember those, right? Even if they read them, there could be tens or hundreds of letters.

trazy.com