Klook.com

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

, ,

Yang Yoseob Sings Bam Yang Gang on Lee Hyori's Red Carpet

 



-So sweet... It is so sweet...

-His voice is crazy...

-How can someone's singing skills keep improving everyday...?

-Whoa... I freaking love this...

-I love how he makes it sound like a musical show!! Did he sing this for Yang Gaeng?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, his dog's name is Yang Gaeng?ㅋㅋㅋ He somehow makes this song sound different, but I really like his version as well...

-Whoa... He's a really great singer...

-It somehow sounds like a musical showㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I love thisㅠㅠㅠ The way they show Yang Gaeng's pictures in the back is really cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My ears are melting...

-His voice gets better as he ages...

-His voice suits the song really well...

-I forgot how much I loved Yang Yoseob's voice...

-Yang Yoseob's voice suits sweet songs like this really well...

-It just happens that his dog's name is Yang Gaeng... I love you. You're so cute, Yang Gaeng-ah...

-He's truly the best...

-Oh, it's my first time hearing Yang Yoseob's voice! It sounds really nice!! It suits the song perfectly...
trazy.com