Klook.com

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

, ,

Real Pictures of Seventeen Wonwoo's Keyboard Merchandise That Went Viral

 

 






-I want it~~~

-The keycaps seem to be more transparent than I expected.

-The sound is louder than I expected

-The color looks quite different from the picture, huh.

-It's pretty.

-It's wired?

-The color looks quite different from the photoㅋㅋㅋ But it's still pretty.

-It's more purple than I expected ㅠ

-The transparent keycaps are so pretty ㅠㅠ

-It's exactly the color that I likeㅠㅠ

-It's so pretty, I have to buy itㅜ

-It's even prettier than I thought, crazy...

-No, it's even prettier than I thought?

-It's pretty... I want it because I love purple.

-Actually, I like it more because it's deep purple.

-Wow, are those all his handwriting on the keycaps? 

-It's pretty, and the typing sound is nice too.. I'm not a fan, but I want it. It might be hard to get..

-Can I buy it online?
 ㄴYes, you can. It'll be available on Weverse Shop later. 
trazy.com