Klook.com

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

,

ILLIT Becomes the First Girl Group to Enter Spotify Global on the First Day of Release

 

Entry on the 1st day of release: ILLIT's Magnetic

Entry on the next day after release: LE SSERAFIM's Fearless

Entry on the 5th day after release: IVE's Eleven

Entry on the 11th day after release: New Jeans' Attention

Entry on the 14th day after release: Kep1er's Wa Da Da, NMIXX's O.O

theqoo

-The song is really goodㅋㅋㅋ

-I have to admit the song is indeed really good

-Congratulations, ILLIT. I knew they'd do well because their song is really good. 

-For a group coming from HYBE, they debuted really quietly. Usually, when a new group debuts from a major agency, there are expectations and a lot of talk. However, I feel like ILLIT debuted without many people even realizing. 

-What a good start! Congratulations! By the way, why did it take New Jeans so long to enter Spotify Global?? Wasn't their music video pre-released?

-Wow... The producer was Slow Rabbit?

-I'm so proud of themㅠㅠ They were picked through a survival show and that makes me feel even more attached to them. Congratulations!

-Already?? As expected... Congratulations!

-Congratulations! I love the song so much, I added it to my playlist already!

-The song is very nice... I think it receives so much attention quickly because it has the Tiktok style...

-The song was produced by Slow Rabbit... No wonder why it's really good...

trazy.com