Klook.com

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

, , ,

News about the Filming of the Drama Starring Jun Jihyun and Kang Dongwon Has Finally Surfaced

 

A staff posted on their Instagram story that the two stars have started filming

(There's also reported to be a set in the US)

The staff also mentioned that Jun Jihyun will start filming at the end of March

Expected to be an 8-episode series titled "Polaris," it's a spy thriller and intense melodrama that tells the story of spies who have lost their identity and are sought after by themselves, incorporating themes like the division between North and South Korea.

Writer: Jung Seo-kyung ("Lady Vengeance," "The Handmaiden," "Decision to Leave," "Mother," "Little Women")

Director: Kim Hee-won ("The Crowned Clown," "Vincenzo," "Little Women")





-What?? The two of them are going to star in one drama??

-As a huge fan of 'Little Women', I've been waiting for this day to comeㅠㅠ I love the combination of the writer and director...

-I'll still watch it even if it turns out to be boring (Even though I know there's no way it'll be boring)

-I'm looking forward to thisㅜㅜ

-I love the plot... Crazy

-I already know this drama is going to be amazing

-This is going to be a hit!!

-Finally...

-If they're only starting to film it now, when will we watch the drama...? Please film it quickly...

-I've been waiting for this dramaㅠㅠ

-Hul... And on top of that, the writer is Jung Seokyung? I'm sold!! This is going to be amazingㄷㄷㄷ

-Hul... So this drama was real...?

-Visual party...

-They had me at 'Writer: Jung Seokyung'...

-Hasn't it been so long since Kang Dongwon starred in a drama?? I'm looking forward to this...

trazy.com