Klook.com

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

,

DAY6 Sold Out All Seats for Their 3-Days of 360-Degree Concert

๐Ÿ•– Date: April 12th to 14th, 2024 (Friday to Sunday)

๐Ÿ“ Location: Jamsil Indoor Gymnasium 




Pre-sale tickets were available yesterday, and general ticket sales started today.

Next time, they might want to consider hosting a 360-degree concert, maybe even at the KSPO Dome.

DAY6, Sold Out All Seats for 3 days of 360-Degree Concert... Urgent Need to Understand Their Level Now


I'm happy to hear about the sold-out news, but "sold out" also means that there are people who couldn't make it, so it feels a bit bittersweet. Anyway, let's try to be a little happier about it!ใ…Žใ…Ž

๐Ÿ‹They urgently need to understand their level now!!

๐ŸฆŠWe'll make sure to understand our level now. 

theqoo

-Got my seat secured!!!! 

-Let me go tooใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… 

-Wow, a 360-degree band concert sounds fun.

-It's called 'Welcome to the Show,' but it seems like more people are being unwelcomed.

-Pleaseใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… I failed getting the ticketsใ… ใ… ใ… 

-Sigh.. Wake me up when they hold their next concerts...

-If I didn't get the pre-sales ticket.. Ugh, I don't even want to think about itใ… ใ…  Praise me for joining the fan club during the off-seasonใ… ใ… ใ… 

-Couldn't even see the ticketing page.

-ใ…Ž.. I need to join the fan club.

-So touchedใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ…  DAY6 has grown so much.

-I want to go too..... But I don't have a ticket..

-If it wasn't for the pre-sale, I wouldn't have a spotใ… ใ… ใ… 

-They're DAY6, they should have concerts for 6 days ✊

-Yes24, please stop handling the tickets...^^ Your server sucks.

-I thought there would be at least one spot for me..

-Yes24's servers are really terrible. If they're going to sell tickets like this, they should just stop or fix the serverใ… ใ… 

-They should have rented Gocheok Dome, seriously... I know it's not possible because of the season, but still...

-How many concert tickets have I failed to get this year, singers, please increase the size of the venues and take my moneyใ… ใ… ใ… 

trazy.com