Klook.com

Friday, March 8, 2024

, ,

Divided Opinions on Na Youngsuk's Shows Despite Having the Same Members

 

New Journey to the West

Kang's Kitchen

I'm personally not a big fan of New Journey to the West, but I find Kang's Kitchen to be really fun. I'm waiting for Season 4🙏

theqoo

-New Journey to the West... Let's go on an overseas trip

-Kang's Kitchen is a healing variety show, with moments of laughter and tears, while New Journey to the West is just laugh-out-loud funny.

-New Journey to the West is simply enjoyable (in a good way), Kang's Kitchen is intense in its own rwayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But it's also fun and heartwarming in the same way. Every time I watch Kang's Kitchen, I feel happy and warm inside.

-New Journey to the West ㅜ Hurry up and air your next seasonㅠ

-Both are really good shows, but if I had to choose, it would be New Journey to the Westㅠㅠㅠ

-I can't decide because both New Journey to the West and Kang's Kitchen are entertaining in their own waysㅠㅋㅋ New Journey to the West is travel + variety, and Kang's Kitchen is business + variety,,

-I still rewatch New Journey to the West every once in a while...

-New Journey to the West season 4 was so much fun, Kang's Kitchen will always be seen as a New Journey to the West spin-offㅋㅋㅋ

-When will New Journey to the West come backㅠ

-Wasn't there a mention of New Journey to the West? Now that I think about it, have Mino and P.O enlisted to the military yet...?
ㄴP.O also has returned and even did a V Live with Na Youngsuk, right? I remember them mentioning when will New Journey to the West start again during that time.. but they kept it for later, I think..

-Kang's Kitchen! Please have another season for both, though🙏

-New Journey to the West season 1 was the bestㅋㅋㅋ

-Come back, New Journey to the West, I'm waiting!!

-I'm still waiting for New Journey to the West. There are many healing variety shows, but there aren't many variety shows that grab my attention without thinking like New Journey to the West, so I keep waiting for the new season.

-I like Kang's Kitchen more because New Journey to the West is just too repetitive, it gets boring

-When will Kang's Kitchen come backㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Kang's Kitchen!!!!!!! New Journey to the West is boring now.

-New Journey to the West 4 > 3 > others

-Hoping for the next season of New Journey to the West to come out soonㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They said they're preparing for it.

-How much longer do I have to wait for New Journey to the West

trazy.com