Klook.com

Friday, March 8, 2024

, ,

"Jieun-ah, doesn't it bother you that I use a wheelchair?"


I've asked something like this before. 'Jieun-ah, doesn't it bother you that I use a wheelchair?' But Jieun answers, 'Oppa! When girls wear high heels (on dates), it's often uncomfortable no matter where they go~ Because you use a wheelchair, following you makes the path easier. That statement was so warm and touching.

theqoo

-That's true love, so touchingㅜㅜ I looked it up and turns out the Jieun meant here was Song Jieun from Secret!! I hope the two of them are happy

-So touching..

-They're such a beautiful couple, they also talk in such a beautiful wayㅠㅠ

-Song Ji-eun, she's so beautiful and she also looks like an angel. Even the way she speaks is beautiful. They're such a lovely couple.

-Wow, isn't she an angel?? It's touching ㅠㅠ

-Is she an angel?? Having a mindset like that is just... Wow

-Wow, I didn't expect such a warm reply from her...

-Wow, they look so good together.

-I'm crying ㅠㅠ

-Wow, it's an answer I've never thought of. So touching ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Song Jieun is an angelㅠㅠㅠ

-Wow, how can such an answer come out.... Both the words and the person are so beautiful....ㅠ

-Song Jieun... she's my favorite... I really liked her singing, I hope she lives happilyㅜㅜ

-I'm moved ㅠㅠ Tears are streaming down my face nowㅠㅠ Wow...

-They make their words so beautiful. Beyond saying 'It's okay, it's not uncomfortable, it's not hard...' in that situation, saying 'Following you makes the path easier'...

-I want to learn how to speak so beautifully like her... Anyway, I hope there are more paths for wheelchairs to go onㅜㅜ It's so hard to find accessible restaurants for my grandfather who uses a wheelchairㅠㅠ

-Wow, I'd fall for Song Jieun too if I were him

-I've been watching their YouTube diligently lately. I hope they both stay happy together for a long timeㅠ

-I'm gonna cry ㅠㅠ

-Ji-eun is famous for being kind even during her days Secret, and Park We is always 

-Is that Song Jieun from Secret?

trazy.com