Klook.com

Friday, January 26, 2024

, ,

Today is ASTRO Moonbin's birthday๐Ÿ’œ

 

"Our Binnie~ Happy Birthday! ๐Ÿ’œ

Love you and miss you, my brother^^

From MJ~Hyung #ASTRO #AROHA #Happy_Birthday_My_Eternal_Moonbin" 

As soon as it turned 12 o'clock, the eldest hyung's sent his heartfelt message.

'Bin-ah, happy birthday!!ใ…Žใ…Ž

Are you doing well?? Today is a day I miss you even more!!

I'm living my life to the fullest these days!! I believe you'll be watching over meใ…Žใ…Ž Are you eating well and resting well? Make sure to have seaweed soup today; we don't have many pictures together, should have taken moreใ…Žใ…Ž

Wishing you a day happier than anyone else's. Love you, my brother! ๐Ÿ˜

#Happy_Birthday_My_Eternal_Moonbin" 

theqoo

-Bin-ah, happy birthday! I miss you.

-Moonbin, I miss you~ Happy birthday! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

-Just hearing the name Bin makes me teary. Happy birthday, really, I love you a lot. I miss you.

-Bin-ah, happy birthday! I hope you're happy there too. ๐Ÿ’œ

-Bin-ah, I love you. Happy birthday! ๐Ÿ’œ

-Bin-ah, happy birthday! Forever love you.

-Happy birthday!! Always shine, Bin-ah.

-Bin-ah, happy birthday! I hope you have a happier day than anyone else today. ๐Ÿ’œ

-Happy birthday, my eternal moon. ❤️

-Eternal My Moon, Bin-ah, happy birthday! ❤️๐Ÿ’œ

-Bin-ah, happy birthday! I love you so much. ๐Ÿ’œ

-Every letter is filled with longing and love. Everyone looks so beautiful. You have to be happy. Aroha too. Bin-ah, happy birthday

-Moon Bin, happy birthday!!! I hope you have a joyful day today.

trazy.com