Klook.com

Friday, January 26, 2024

, , ,

The drama that is currently ranked 1st on Japanese Netflix

 

It's currently ranked 1st on Netflix!!!

#ChaeJonghyeop #eyeloveyou 

Starring Fumi Nikaido and Korean actor Chae Jonghyeop

카레 좋아해요?

Do you like curry?

Do you like fried rice?

Do you like omurice?

Then, what about me?

Do you like me?

theqoo

-The female lead's expression seems like it's from a horror movie, but shouldn't she look a bit excited and fluttered?

-The female lead's acting is strange.ㅜㅜ

-The female lead has the ability to hear others' thoughts, but since the male lead is Korean, she can't understand his thoughts even though she can hear themㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Can we watch it on Korean Netflix now???

-Chae Jong-hyeop is cute...

-Fyi, there's a version with subtitles for inner thoughts, and from next week, there will be subtitles attached.

-Wow, I'm suddenly curious about Fumi Nikaido. Japanese dramas have their own conventions. When you see her act in movies, you'll definitely think differently.

-The female lead can't act, right?ㅎ Even in a scene where she should be fluttered, I can't feel that

-This actress has already established herself as a named lead in Japan, and this drama itself is a drama with her as the lead. Even if you say something like acting is not good or visual is not good based on just one clip,ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ there are fans here. Either watch the whole drama and talk or stay silentㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I feel like I'm an old person.. At first glance, I thought it was Kwon Sang-woo.

-I haven't watched the drama yet, but I looked it up because of Chae Jong-hyeop, and people say that the female lead is actually a great actress.

trazy.com