Klook.com

Saturday, January 27, 2024

, ,

Nana Tour with Seventeen - Viewer Ratings Trend

 

1. 2.078 / 2.337 

2. 2.147 / 2.642 🔺

3. 1.955 / 2.214

4. 1.901 / 2.154 🔻

theqoo

-This is pretty good, considering they're not a female celebrity or an entertainer. But I'm not a Seventeen fan, so I don't watch Nana Tour. I'm not interested.

-It's somewhat interesting, I learned all the names of Seventeen members from watching.

-It consistently doing really well.

-It's fun~

-I'm enjoying itㅋㅋ It gives me a sense of healing on a Friday even though I'm not a fan.

-I didn't expect much from a variety show, but it's watchableㅋㅋ They are funny.

-It's an idol content, but it's doing really well. Not to mention the consistency.

-It's coming out well, so even at this level, lol. If it were on other idol variety TV shows, it wouldn't even reach 1%

-I'm a fan of another group, but it's entertaining, and I'm kind of enviousㅋㅋ All the members are nice and fun to watch.

-It would have been better if it was on YouTubeㅠㅠ I don't watch TV or Weverse... It's hard to watchㅠㅠ

-It's difficult for idol variety shows to have good ratings.

-They're doing well maintaining it. Even though I'm not a fan, I enjoy watching.

-I'm enjoying it even though I'm not a fan. There seem to be many fans like me.

-It's slightly entertaining and good as a meal companion, but there's no reason for Muggles to watch it. The editing doesn't seem to be from the perspective of Muggles; it feels like a pure idol variety show. They should either keep making people laugh like with the earplugs and quiz, or make it worth watching with travel stories.

-I'm having fun watching itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Last week, the editing felt a bit choppy, but this week was so much funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com