Klook.com

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

,

Exposing my boyfriend who cheated on me with my best friend, at work

The preview for today's episode of Marry My Husband

I want to work at U&K

Watched this video during lunchtime and dopamine explodedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

theqoo 

-I bet it'll be fun working at the company.

-I wanna work as an intern there for just one dayㅋㅋ I'll quit after just one day...

-Other employees are having a dopamine explosion.

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's crazy.

-If something like this happens at the company, it's gonna be insane hahaha, it'll be so much fun.

-The person who took leave on this day must be feeling so unfair.

-It would be fun to go to work if something like that happens.

-The employees' reactions are so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ 'Omg panties..!'

-But how can they leave that in the car...?

-Please let me work for just one day. Just that dayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So fun, I'm gonna get some popcorn.

-Wow, if there really is a company like that, the employees must be having a blastㅋㅋㅋ

-Apart from the dislike for the actors in this drama, I can see why it's popularㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com