Klook.com

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

The current Saturday drama lineup that drives drama enthusiasts crazy.

 

Captivating The King

tvN Sat-Sun 21:20


My Happy Ending

TV Chosun Sat-Sun 21:10


Korean-Khitan War

KBS Sat-Sun 21:25


Knight Flower

MBC Fri-Sat 21:50


Flex X Cop

SBS Fri-Sat 22:00


Doctor Slump

JTBC Sat-Sun 22:30

Firstly, the dramas that started airing earlier have a solid grip on the viewership due to their popularity.

Even the recently started dramas have good ratings and positive reviews, spreading through word of mouth.

Above all, all the dramas airing on Saturday overlap, causing drama enthusiasts to switch channels frantically.

With so many dramas to watch, fans are feeling happy these daysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-I'm watching "Captivating The King," "Knight Flower," and "Doctor Slump," so busyㅋㅋ

-They should move some to Thursdaysㅠㅠ

-I'm watching "Captivating The King" right now.

-I've been binge-watching "Captivating The King" since yesterday.

-I'm watching "Knight Flower" but "Doctor Slump" seems interestingㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm watching "Knight Flower," "Korean-Khitan War," "Doctor Slump," and "My Happy Ending," and I'm enjoying it in this orderㅋㅋㅋㅋ Although it's a bit difficult because of the overlapping time slots, I'm excited.

-"Doctor Slump" is super fun.

-"Knight Flower" is insanely fun.

-"My Happy Ending" is fun.

-"My Happy Ending" and "Doctor Slump" are insanely fun.

-"Doctor Slump" is starting.

-Oh, what should I watch? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Don't binge-watch "My Happy Ending"ㅠㅠ It's hard to watchㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-"Knight Flower" is insanely fun! Give it a try!

-Seems like I'm the only one watching "Flex X Cop"... It's cheesy but fun.

-"Captivating The King," "Korean-Khitan War," and "Flex X Cop" all overlap, it's sadㅠㅠ

-I can't wait for the weekend for "My Happy Ending"ㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com