Klook.com

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

,

BTOB, comeback in March..."Complete Group Activity Takes Priority," Promises Kept

 According to a report by Sports TV News on the 29th, BTOB will release a new song in mid-March.

After the expiration of their exclusive contract with Cube Entertainment, BTOB members chose their own paths. Seo Eunkwang, Lee Minhyuk, Im Hyunsik, and Peniel joined new entertainment agencies, while Lee Changsub joined Fantagio, which is also home to Cha Eunwoo, and Yook Sungjae chose the path of media content company iWill Media.

Although they have scattered onto three different paths, they all shouted "BTOB first." Lee Changsub said, "We will be together forever, so don't worry. We will prioritize group activities and continue to work together in the future," and Yook Sungjae's new agency also stated, "We will actively support BTOB's activities."

instiz

-Wow, is this for real? Seriously??? I was wondering if we could see it in the second half of the year, but it's true?!? March is their debut anniversary, are you kidding me?!

-Thank you so much, BTOBㅠㅠ

-I'm crying.

-It seems like they'll release it on their debut anniversary, right?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Is it really possible this fast?? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you so much

-Wow... if the song comes out on March 21st, I'll have to be a Melody for the rest of my life.

-Seriously, wow, I didn't expect it to be this fast.

-Melodies are so luckyㅠㅠㅠ

-Wow, I'm touched.

-Seriously... they come back this fast?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Wow, this is amazing, reallyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm so happy that BTOB is my idol.

-A comeback in Marchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I guess I really can't leave from this fandom, there's no way out after all.

-As expected of BTOB.

-Wow... the fans here must be really happy...

trazy.com