Klook.com

Saturday, January 27, 2024

Would you rather wear someone else's underwear vs. use someone else's toothbrush

 

Of course, it's washed underwear and a rinsed toothbrush.

(Not sterilized)

theqoo

-Uh... then I'll go with underwear.

-Underwear.

-Underwear, obviously.

-It depends on who the other person is...

-Do you have a panty liner? Stick it on and wear.

-I've worn my mom's washed panties after mixing up the laundry before.

-It's okay, I've worn my mom's washed underwear. But no to the toothbrush.

-If it's washed, it's fine, and just use a panty liner.

-I really hate both options, they both make me want to cry.

-I'll wear option 1 inside out.

-I'd rather go with underwear.

-Ah, if it's washed, then 1.

-I've tried both with my family's belongings. But between the two... I just hate both, so I'll choose randomlyㅋㅋ

-Isn't option 1 better??

-I choose toothbrush... underwear is not for sharing....



trazy.com