Klook.com

Sunday, September 3, 2023

,

The reason why ITZY's choreography got easier

 




I originally suffered from a herniated disc, but now my knees are more serious than that

WANNABE choreography with maximum hip usage

There was a state where I couldn't bend my waist for the choreography


A 23-year-old with a complaint of joint pain on the days when the weather is bad or when she climbs up the stairs

It seems like their joints are not okay...


-My back hurts just from watching their choreography

-Didn't Lia's herniated disc get even worse recently? I can totally understand why their choreography got easier these days. I really want ITZY to continue performing for a really long time, so I hope they prioritize their health...

-I'm sure they practice for hundred times just for one performance. I personally think people who demand them for tough choreography just because it looks cool are really irresponsible.

-My bias hurt her ankles and knees because she always dances in heels...

-I tried to learn Mafia choreography at home but I ended up getting cramps and gave up. I know it's probably because I didn't warm up, but it freaking hurt. I hope they won't get injured and continue to perform for a really long time. 

-I personally think it's a shame that their most recent choreography isn't as tough, especially since tough choreography is one of their identity. However, I agree that their health should be their top priority. 

-They don't only perform those choreographies for just once. They practice for hundreds of hours, perform them on music shows and concerts. I really hope they will stop overworking themselves. 

-I don't think ITZY will be able to dance properly on their 20th anniversary since they used their joints excessively when they were younger... Please take care of your joints while you're still youngㅠㅠ

-Protect ITZY at all costs

-She's already having complaints of joint pain at the age of 22ㅠㅠ

trazy.com