Klook.com

Sunday, September 3, 2023

,

Did Bibi really kiss a female fan in the middle of her performance?

 

This is the picture that I saw. Is this really Bibi...?

instiz

-She often kisses her fans on the lips as a fan service

-Yeah... She also kissed another fan the other timeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... I want a kiss too, Unnie...

-Oh Gosh... I want to get a kiss from that Unnie too...

-First of all, I hope no one misunderstands... Bibi is not a lesbian

-Was it back in Coachella?? She also went off the stage to give kisses to fans! I don't know if she kissed them on the lips or not, though

-She also gives kisses to male fans...?

-Hmm... I wonder if that fan consented to being kissed on the lips? I want to see her reaction...
 ㄴThere's no way Bibi would force a fan to kiss her...
 ㄴI'm sure they kissed because both of them wanted to...
 ㄴI mean... How do you know if that fan actually wanted to kiss or not? Did Bibi ask her beforehand? 'Excuse me, do you want to kiss?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 ㄴI'm curious about that tooㅋㅋㅋ I'm sure not all fans like that kind of fanservice

-Whoa... The picture came out really well...

-I'm so jealous of that fan... I want a kiss tooㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul... I wonder how she decides on who to kiss?? I don't think she goes around asking 'Who wants a kiss? Raise your hand!!' What happens if she kisses the wrong person...? 

trazy.com